Connection to Advertisers - The LLC that owns this web site receives a commission (a portion of the sales price) for many of the products (mainly books) linked to at Amazon.com. In the case of Ads by Google, those ads are software generated based on a either a content matching algorithm or user interest data. In those cases the owner of the site receives payment either on a per click or impression based showing of those ads.
does not set any cookies. The author of this web site does not collect
any personally identifiable information such as name, address, phone
number, etc. from visitors to this site (unless of course you send
me an email with unsolicited information about yourself in it.) Any
emails sent to me are kept confidential unless you give me permission
to post them on my site. In the event that any emails are posted on
my site, I change all names and personally identifiable information
unless specifically requested not to do so.
Advertising cookies set by Google can be used by Google to track your visits on other web sites, gauge your interest and allow Google to deliver you ads based on your personal interests. You can read more about and opt out, if you choose to do so, from Google's interest based advertising here.
Google may associate your browser with relevant interest categories based on sites you have previously visited and may use these categories to show personalised ads. For example, if you frequently visit finance websites, Google may show you more finance related ads than someone who spends more time on travel web sites.
1. In publishing this Web site, the owner makes no representations concerning the efficacy, appropriateness or suitability of any products or treatments. Use this site at your own risk. The authors of the material in this Web site, are not doctors and have no medical background or training.
2. Statements and information regarding any products mentioned within this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
3. In view of the possibility of human error, neither the owner nor any other party involved in providing this Web site, warrant that the information contained therein is in every respect accurate or complete and they are not responsible nor liable for any errors or omissions that may be found in this Web site or for the results obtained from the use of such information. The entire risk as to use of this Web site is assumed by the user.
4. Any information n this site should be considered as general information only and should not be used to diagnose or treat any health condition. See your health care provider for a diagnosis and treatment of any medical concerns you may have, and before implementing any diet, supplement, exercise or other lifestyle changes.
5. You are encouraged to consult other sources and confirm the information contained within or linked to from this Web site.
6. The information you access through this web site is provided "as is". No warranty, expressed or implied, is given as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information herein, or for obtaining legal advice. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, neither the owner nor any other parties who have been involved in the creation, preparation, posting, or delivering of this web site assume responsibility for the completeness, accuracy, timeliness, errors or omissions of said information and assume no liability for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages as well as any circumstance for any complication, injuries, side effects or other medical accidents to person or property arising from or in connection with the use or reliance upon any information contained herein or pages linked therefrom.
7. The owner and other parties involved in the creation of this Web site assume no responsibility or liability for any damages, or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the web site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the web site.
8. The owner is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or update to such sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the owner. The owner of this Web site makes no representations or claims as to the quality, content and accuracy of the information, services, products, messages which may be provided by such resources, and specifically disclaims any warranties, including but not limited to implied or express warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular usage, application or purpose.
9. The information provided by this Web site is general in nature and is intended for educational and informational purposes only. It is not intended to replace or substitute the evaluation, judgment, diagnosis, and medical or preventative care of a physician, pediatrician, therapist and/or health care provider
10. Any medical, nutritional, dietetic, therapeutic or other decisions, dosages, treatments or drug regimes should be made in consultation with a health care practitioner. Do not discontinue treatment or medication without first consulting your physician, clinician or therapist.
11. By using this Web site, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, do not use this web site. If any provision of these terms and conditions of use shall be determined to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability or any remaining provisions.
12. The information, services, products, messages and other materials on this Web site, individually and collectively, are provided with the understanding that the owner is not engaged in rendering medical advice or recommendations.
14. The individual documents provided on this Web Site are protected by copyright. Permission to reprint, copy, download, save, electronically reproduce, or utilize any document on this Web site, in part or in whole, is expressly prohibited. The unauthorized alteration of the content of this Web site is expressly prohibited. The owner, it's agents and representatives shall not be responsible for any claims, actions, or damages which may arise on account of the unauthorized alteration of this Web site.
For copyright information on any documents linked Web sites including Medline and the Online Mendelian in Man database, consult the copyright instructions for those Web sites.
15. Arbitration - By using this Web site you agree that in the event of any controversy or dispute arising with respect to your use of this site shall be settled in accordance with the prevailing rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and such arbitration shall be determined by the San Francisco Division of the AAA.
16. By using this Web site, you are agreeing to the conditions, terms and stipulations of the paragraphs above and this paragraph. As above, these terms are subject to change at any point in time. As such, please check them frequently, since they govern your use of this web site. Your permission and use of this website and these terms will be governed by the internal laws of the State of California. Any dispute or claim in connection with this website, or your use of it not settled by binding arbitration will be brought in a federal court in Oakland or San Francisco, California or in state court in Contra Costa County, California. You agree to jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Copyright 1999 - 2018 Infinity Web Development, LLC. All rights reserved.